A Darker Light - The Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the story by Jay and Rain, Roleplay as either a dark or light in their endless pursuit of the throne.

2 posters

I'm Too Uncreative To Think Of A Title...

Capri/Sieraa
    Capri/Sieraa

I'm Too Uncreative To Think Of A Title... Empty I'm Too Uncreative To Think Of A Title...

Post by Capri/Sieraa Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:21 am

Capricorn Willow stood in front of her locker. She grumbled, viewing the paper taped to the locker. The letters read, 'LOSER'- which was usual, but Capri wasn't really in the mood for jerks. She tore the picture off the locker and crumbled it into a ball. Opening the locker, she put the sign in her sweatshirt pocket. She had had a rough morning, since she spend the whole night sitting in her bed, awake. She didn't know why she was so sleepless recently.
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

I'm Too Uncreative To Think Of A Title... Empty Re: I'm Too Uncreative To Think Of A Title...

Post by Jaylen Dark Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:35 am

Sher walked through the halls, head down and holding her books to her chest. She looked up and saw Capri. Sher swiftly sneaked up next to her and, after shifting her books, poked her on the shoulder. "Morning." She greeted quietly.
    Capri/Sieraa
    Capri/Sieraa

I'm Too Uncreative To Think Of A Title... Empty Re: I'm Too Uncreative To Think Of A Title...

Post by Capri/Sieraa Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:37 am

Capri jumped. She turned her head to look at who it was. "Sher! you scared the living crap out of me..." She moaned. "What's up?"
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:59 am

Totally ignoring Capricorn's comment, Sher shook her head. "Nothing. I have to go to 1st period soon, you?" She asked, opening her locker and throwing her backpack in there blindly.

Last edited by Jaylen Dark on Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Capri/Sieraa
    Capri/Sieraa

Post by Capri/Sieraa Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:00 am

She took the piece of paper out of her pocket, opened it, and showed Sher. "This." She crumbled it back up, and threw it in her locker. "I'm so tired of these."
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:06 am

Sher frowned. " Jeez, that sucks." She replied. "Though I must admit, I've had quite a few of my own." She forced a laugh.

ooc: Cole time? >:D
    Capri/Sieraa
    Capri/Sieraa

Post by Capri/Sieraa Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:07 am

OOC: Oh glob... just make sure to make him hate me XD
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:17 am

And at last, your day just got better.

Cole Dark made his way through the hallway, holding hands with Jaylen. He waved at those who waved, Shiites back greetings to those who did the same, and smiled at the girls who gawked. He was almost to preoccupied by the early morning attention to notice Capri. But he wasn't. Once he saw her, he smirked and told Jaylen he'd see her later. Nothing was going on with the two, but he doubted Capri knew that. "So, how'd you like my little note this morning?" He purred, his lips almost touching her neck, just to freak her out.

Sher's eyes widened. "I've gotta go Capri. See you later." Then she scurried off. Of course Sher was a good friend, but she just couldn't handle the torment of being on his bad side, so she preferred not being on any of his sides.
    Capri/Sieraa
    Capri/Sieraa

Post by Capri/Sieraa Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:20 am

"Shut your fat asshole and keep walking, Cole." Capri snapped. "I have nothing to say to you." she slammed her locker closed and turned around. She motioned down the hall with her hand. "Go. That way. Walking. With your feet."
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:24 am

Cole raised his hands in surrender. "Hey, I never said we have to talk." He laughed, then looked at her. "Sorry Capri, I forgot you were so.. What's the word? B*tchy? I doubt any other word would be suffice." He grinned deviously.
    Capri/Sieraa
    Capri/Sieraa

Post by Capri/Sieraa Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:26 am

"Me? Oh, says the guy who came to this high school pretending like we were never best friends through all of elementary school..." She snapped.
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:44 am

Cole actually winced. "It wasn't my fault, Capri." He frowned, serious for once.
    Capri/Sieraa
    Capri/Sieraa

Post by Capri/Sieraa Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:44 am

"Oh really?" She said. "And who's fault was it? Mine?"
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:48 am

He rolled his eyes. "No, it wasn't. I.. Just can't say." He looked at his feet and sighed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:17 pm