A Darker Light - The Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the story by Jay and Rain, Roleplay as either a dark or light in their endless pursuit of the throne.

3 posters

At the park

Zex(Mount)
    Zex(Mount)

At the park Empty At the park

Post by Zex(Mount) Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:48 am

Zex was at the park, rubbing his shoulder that had been hit by a knife. He sat on a bench and reloaded his pistols.
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

At the park Empty Re: At the park

Post by Jaylen Dark Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:55 am

Jaylen had just walked out of the hospital, left arm all wrapped up to stop the bleeding. She casually looked around and spotted a specific Lighter sitting on a bench. " Oh crap!" She exclaimed, turning around and walking away, hoping to go unseen.
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:03 am

Reyna had been strolling through the park in her free time when Jaylen's exclamation caught her attention. Turning to see what the fuss was about, she caught sight of Zex sitting on the bench and a figure walking off. Thinking nothing of the girl, she walked up to Zex taking notice of his wounded shoulder. "What happened?" She asked.
    Zex(Mount)
    Zex(Mount)

Post by Zex(Mount) Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:08 am

"Nothing....other than having a knife thrown at me, but I'm fine," Zex said, still rubbing his shoulder. "Who are you anyways?" asked Zex.
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:12 am

She blinked at him for a second. "You were stabbed?!" She shouted before realizing she needed to control herself. "Er.. I'm sorry. I'm Reyna Light. Do you need any assistance?"
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:17 am

Jaylen gulped and chanced looking back at the two lighters. She quickly faced forward, stomach churning as she wanted to go unnoticed.
    Zex(Mount)
    Zex(Mount)

Post by Zex(Mount) Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:24 am

Zex turned and saw Jaylen. "You!" Zex shouted as he got up and ran after Jaylen. "Get back here, you Dark!" Zex yelled at Jaylen
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:27 am

Reyna stepped back as Zex shot up from his seat and darted after the unfamiliar girl. Noticing that this wasn't going to end well, she ran after him to try to keep this from going any further for as she got closer to Jaylen, she could tell that she had been injured to. "Wait!" She shouted. "Stop.. er.. whatever your name is!"
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:35 am

Jaylen's eyes widened as the Lighter boy began to dart after her. Hearing the girls remark, she snorted. That chick most be crazy! Like I'm gonna stop when I'm being chased be the Lighter that friggin' shot me!" She thought angrily, crossing the street and making a car screech to a holt. " Not gonna happen, Lighter!" She hissed loudly.
    Zex(Mount)
    Zex(Mount)

Post by Zex(Mount) Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:46 am

Zex chased after Jaylen and pulled out his dual pistols but before he starting shooting he thought Wait, if I shoot before we get to the forest the police might try to arrest me! Then Zex kept running and tried to chase Jaylen into the forest so he could get away with shooting the Dark.
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:54 am

Reyna kept running after them as fast as her little legs could carry her. Zex pulling out his weapons already was really bad and she knew it meant trouble. "Hey, guy!" She shouted desperately. "Stop!"
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:58 am

Jaylen reached down as she ran, tryin to grab her knife, and tripped. "Aww!" She cried out. Jaylen skidded across the concrete. " Shiiiiiiieeeeeeeet!" She exclaimed in pain.
    Zex(Mount)
    Zex(Mount)

Post by Zex(Mount) Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:01 am

Zex ran up to Jaylen and aimed his pistols at her. "Time to die, Dark!" exclaimed Zex.
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:09 am

When Jaylen tripped, a wave of fear and relief washed over Reyna. Jaylen stopping meant that Zex was going to stop. After taking only a few moments to catch up to them, Reyna ran herself into Zex so that she hoped she had kept him from shooting at her. "I said stop!" She screamed as she reached down into her boot and pulled out her dagger. "What is the point in this?!"
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:17 am

Jaylen covered her head with her hands and whimpered. " Don't kill me." She begged. She basically went into panic mode after that. Jaylen slid into the fetal position and rested her hand on her boot, ready to pull out her knife if necessary.
    Zex(Mount)
    Zex(Mount)

Post by Zex(Mount) Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:22 am

Zex looked down at Jaylen and said "Fine, this time, you darned Dark. But leave me alone or next time you won't be so lucky."
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:39 am

Reyna, after seeing that Zex was backing down, sighed in relief and relaxed herself before turning to face Jaylen. Placing the dagger back into her shoe, she reached her hand out to the Light. "Are you okay?" She asked her worriedly. "You didn't hurt yourself too bad, did you?"
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:48 am

Jaylen was about to spit back a sarcastic comment about how Lighters are suppose to be good, but after the girl showed such kindness she just sighed. "I'm fine." She toke her hand and pulled herself up. " Thanks." She mumbled to the female Lighter. She turned to the boy and frowned. "Like hell. I didn't even mess with you." Well, this time.. "So you shouldn't have freaked out." She spun around and began walking away, or limping. Whatever you wanted to say.
    Zex(Mount)
    Zex(Mount)

Post by Zex(Mount) Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:54 am

Zex watched Jaylen leave, then turned to Reyna. "Now what?" asked Zex
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:49 pm

Reyna glanced at Zex for a second. "We need to get help for you and her." She replied before turning her attention to Jaylen once again. "Do you need any help?" she called out to her.
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Jaylen shook her head. " I'm fine, thanks for asking. I know a healer I can go to." She explained, continuing to walk away. " Besides, I don't need any of his drama anyway." She mumbled, not wanting to cause trouble, but still needing to get that out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:08 am