A Darker Light - The Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the story by Jay and Rain, Roleplay as either a dark or light in their endless pursuit of the throne.

2 posters

Get ot of the fort, she said...

Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Get ot of the fort, she said... - Page 2 Empty Re: Get ot of the fort, she said...

Post by Eden Dark Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:50 pm

"Sunlight light?" Eden asked. "I'm outside whenever possible. I hate being inside."
    Oren Light
    Oren Light
    Admin

Get ot of the fort, she said... - Page 2 Empty Re: Get ot of the fort, she said...

Post by Oren Light Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:52 pm

"Alright. False stereotype." he murmured. "What exactly is your name, anyhow?"
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:55 pm

"Eden," she told him. "Obviously, you know my last name." Out of sight, Eden attempted to summon mana of her own. A tiny spark played around her index finger. She smiled.
    Oren Light
    Oren Light
    Admin

Post by Oren Light Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:03 am

"Eerie." was what Oren said. He then closed his palm, making the sparks vanish.
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:05 am

"What's eerie?" Eden asked, looking up again. Just then, the person running the small cafe approached their table.

"What can I get you to drink?" she asked, her voice deadpan.
    Oren Light
    Oren Light
    Admin

Post by Oren Light Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:08 am

"I'd take some Irish tea with Cinnamon." Oren said, waiting for her to take her order.
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:13 am

The waitress scribbled it down, then turned to Eden.

"I'll just.. I'll just have a small hot chocolate," the Dark said.

After writing this down, the waitress said, "Please, enjoy some complimentary cookies while you wait." She pointed at a basket on the counter, then went into the kitchen.
    Oren Light
    Oren Light
    Admin

Post by Oren Light Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:23 am

Oren blinked. "I suppose we should run out of here attempting to kill each other, just for dramatic effect." he said with a smile. It was sunset.
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:25 am

"Dramatic effect?" Eden chuckled. "Like anybody needs that around here." She said the last part softly, looking around to make sure only Oren had heard that. "Honestly, it's the only dinner topic at my house."
    Oren Light
    Oren Light
    Admin

Post by Oren Light Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:31 am

"I am not at my hose a lot." Oren said, taking a sip of tea.
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:36 am

Eden looked surprised.
    "Why not?" she asked. It seemed strange for somebody not to spend a lot of time at home. Well, here she was, a standing example of that almost.
    Oren Light
    Oren Light
    Admin

Post by Oren Light Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:46 am

"There are better things to do. Like, mugging a dark, for instance
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:11 pm

A dark look came over Eden's face (no pun intended).
    "You guys didn't even mug me," she said. "More like chased me until I was hurt, like a wild animal."
    Oren Light
    Oren Light
    Admin

Post by Oren Light Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:36 pm

"And again, be grateful." The light growled, looking out the window. His be eyes were thoughtful.
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:37 pm

"Grateful?" Eden sputtered. "I got home, and my parents wanted to know what had happened. I explained it to them, and I got reprimanded for letting you go."
    Oren Light
    Oren Light
    Admin

Post by Oren Light Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Oren shrugged. "That was your fault. My parents never know."
    He grinned deviously.
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:48 pm

"As if they would care," Eden mumbled, taking a sip of hot chocolate. "Don't you have any siblings, Oren? Maybe that's why they don't know."
    Oren Light
    Oren Light
    Admin

Post by Oren Light Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Oren didn't answer, his expression turning melancholy. He took a sip of the tea.
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Eden felt the mood change, and awkwardly looked around, glancing out the window.
    "What did I say?" she finally asked after a heavy pause.
    Oren Light
    Oren Light
    Admin

Post by Oren Light Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:56 pm

Oren closed his eyes, then opened them again, taking a deep breath. "Little brother. He was killed by you darks."
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Her heart skipped a beat.
    "R-really?" Eden stuttered, hoping her uneasiness didn't show. "If you don't mind my asking, how long ago did it happen? And I'm really sorry about that."
    Oren Light
    Oren Light
    Admin

Post by Oren Light Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:01 pm

"Six months." said Oren, blanking out into space. After a bit, he came back into focus, getting up. "I'll be going now."
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:03 pm

Eden automatically tried standing up, but bumped the table in her rush.
    "Why?" she asked, her voice cracking. She cleared her throat. "I mean, why so suddenly? It's not that late!" The girl gestured out the window, but her lie was obvious; the few remnants of the sun tainted the clouds pink, but otherwise, it was dark outside.
    Oren Light
    Oren Light
    Admin

Post by Oren Light Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:13 pm

:"You're kidding, right?" Oren smirked. He decided to imitate himself in a high voice:

"Oh, sorry mom. I'm late and without food because I went on a date with a dark."

He winced. "Oh god." He said. "Follow me."
    He started moving out the door.
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Confused, Eden quickly dug out a few coins, dropped them on the table, and followed Oren out the door.
    "Where are we going?" she asked him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:22 am