A Darker Light - The Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the story by Jay and Rain, Roleplay as either a dark or light in their endless pursuit of the throne.

2 posters

Bullet to the Leg... Better than an arrow to the Knee o3o

Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Bullet to the Leg... Better than an arrow to the Knee o3o Empty Bullet to the Leg... Better than an arrow to the Knee o3o

Post by Jessi Sanders Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:23 am

Soon after the whole Rocky Gorge incident, the ambulance rushed to the hospital at top speed. As soon as it reached its drop-off point, it stopped and the EMT's jumped out with two bodies lying on gurneys. They were alive, of course, but they wouldn't be for long if action wasn't taken.

As they rolled Jessi into the hospital, she lay there quietly, her body going slightly numb from the shock of the shooting. Soon, doctors ran up to her and asked her questions but she didn't answer. She couldn't see them for the change of light was too great and it was bad enough they had shined flashlights into her eyes.
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Bullet to the Leg... Better than an arrow to the Knee o3o Empty Re: Bullet to the Leg... Better than an arrow to the Knee o3o

Post by Eden Dark Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:28 am

With a ruptured lung, Sherisse didn't move; she was unconscious. The doctors put a breathing mask on her face, but soon realized what they were doing. Hurriedly, they put her into emergency surgery, hoping to save her life.

OoC: Win title is win XD
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Bullet to the Leg... Better than an arrow to the Knee o3o Empty Re: Bullet to the Leg... Better than an arrow to the Knee o3o

Post by Jessi Sanders Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:35 am

Finally, after what seemed like forever, they wheeled Jessi into an operating room. Her wounds were still bleeding pretty bad and they had to remove the bullets although Sherisse was their first priority. After bandaging her wounds, the doctors left her in the care of some nurses as they rushed out of the room.
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:39 am

OoC: I am not going into details, because I have already crossed doctor off my list of careers.

An hour later, after doing what they could, Sherisse and Jessi were placed in a room together. Doctors closely monitored all action, wishing nothing would go awry.

Finally, Sherisse awoke. She was disoriented at the dark room and beeping, but after a few groggy moments, she realized where she was.
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:45 am

Jessi slowly awoke shortly after her roommate but it took her a few minutes to realize that her eyes were open and the beeping from the heart monitors weren't just in her head. Groaning, she lifted her hand to place it on her head only to feel a tug from a pipe attached to a needle stuck in her hand. "Ow..." She grumbled softly.
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:48 am

Sherisse heard Jessi, then lay back and groaned. It really wasn't a dream, the whole getting shot by a stupid Dark. Really, if the normal hadn't just appeared from nowhere, she wouldn't be there right then.
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:55 am

Hearing Sherisse groan made Jessi jump suddenly. She didn't realize there was someone else in the room other than the occasional doctor. "Who.. Who's there?" She asked, staring around the room blankly.
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:00 am

"Sherisse," the girl grumbled, not even bothering to remember that Jessi didn't know her name. "This is insanely frustrating."
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:08 am

"What is?" She replied, trying to think of who 'Sherisse' might be. Although she couldn't necessarily put names to faces, she could put them to specific figures.
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:13 am

"Being stuck in here," Sherissed answered. "That stupid Dark had to shoot both of us. He only complicated things for himself."
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:16 am

Finally, the girl's identity clicked in her head. "Sherisse," She repeated softly to herself. Then, she turned her head in the direction of the girl's voice. "Dark.. There's that word again. What's going on? What happened back there?"
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:19 am

"Don't worry about it," Sherisse told the girl. "It's merely a family vendetta, no need to worry yourself over it."
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:25 am

"But.. what I saw wasn't normal. He shot at you well over two times yet you only have two wounds, and I doubt he has that bad of accuracy. Exhibits A," She pointed to herself. "And B," She pointed to Sherisse. "Something's going on..."
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:27 am

"Nothing is going on," Sherisse snapped. She took her pillow from underneath her head and smashed it against her face. "Arrrrrrghhhh!"
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:37 am

Jessi just sat there and stared at Sherisse for a moment before sighing heavily. "Fine, if you don't want to tell me, then don't. But I'm not going to forget what I saw," She told Sherisse as she crossed her arms as best as she could while trying to ignore the terrible throbbing in her shoulder.
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:53 am

Sherisse said something under the pillow, but it was muffled. She had no idea how long they would be there; she would probably be there longer than Jessi. A ruptured lung? Oh, that Dark was so dead.
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:57 am

Jessi couldn't make out the girl's words so she just stayed silent. If she were going to have to share a room with Sherisse for the rest of her time at the hospital, then this was going to be a long visit. "So what happened to you exactly?" She finally asked after what seemed like forever to try to keep up a conversation.
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:06 am

"One in the leg, one in the chest," Sherisse muttered. "Apparently, it ruptured a lung, meaning a lifetime of difficulty breathing. Just fantastic."
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:16 am

"Ouch," she replied. "I'm sorry. I actually started all of that mess. I guess I should have just minded my own business. I.. I just heard the gun go off and I didn't know who might have shot it. Curiosity killed the cat, I guess."
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:27 am

"Nearly," Sherisse corrected absentmindedly. "Say, what were you doing out in the woods anyway?"
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:33 am

"Archery practice," She replied nonchalantly. "And I guess hunting at the same time. Moving targets are always a pain for me and I need to improve." She then shifted in her bed so that she was more comfortable. "What about you? What were you doing out there with that guy?"
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:37 am

"I've already told you, it's none of your business," Sherisse hissed. She glared up at the ceiling. "It was pure accident you found us today."
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:43 am

She raised an eyebrow. "Well my bad that the universe put me where I was today.. and I wasn't necessarily trying to know what exactly was going on, I just didn't know if you were meeting him there or something. Sorry," She said before taking a deep breath. "But... what if it wasn't an accident?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:34 pm