Based off the story by Jay and Rain, Roleplay as either a dark or light in their endless pursuit of the throne.

Saying Hello

Sawyer Light

Saying Hello

Post by Sawyer Light on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Sawyer walked swiftly through the curving markets tunnels. The people all bustling and shouting, it was louder than it should have been. The men and women at the stores shouted their goods, and all called to Sawyer to buy this. She would wave politely and shake her head. She was just there to say hello. She held her head up when she was in the market, saying hello to everyone who said hello to her. Smiling at others that just passed by. Ahh, what a beautiful place it was. Big crowds bugged her a lot, but these ones seemed to be alright. They weren't too terribly big, although they were loud.

Sawyer continued through, stopping to look at a few things out of politeness. Everything these normals made were beautiful. Nothing a truly skilled Light could really create. At least, that's what Sawyer believed.
    Jessi Sanders

Re: Saying Hello

Post by Jessi Sanders on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:34 pm

Reyna slowly made her way through the tunnels looking around at everything the market had to offer. She had seen it many times before but there was always that one stand that usually had something new every day. She quietly and politely pushed her way through the crowd and stopped at the small stand that she had been looking for. Today, they had a variety of different fruits and veggies as usual but in the back of the stand there was the one shelf which switched items every day, and today there was a small glass vase that seemed to glow in a rainbow of colors if the light hit it right. When Reyna's eyes fixated on it, she gaped. It was one of the most beautiful items she had ever seen.
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:07 pm

"Why did I have to come here?" Sherisse pouted, picking up the different types of necklaces and examining them before setting them back down. She held her hands clasped behind her back as she looked, leaning forward with her intense blue eyes staring hard at the trinkets. Finally, they settled on one in particular. She let out an audible, "Ooooh!" as she hurried forward to grab it. A merchant popped up from seemingly nowhere and slapped at the girl's hands.
    "Ouch!" she cried, rubbing the sore. "What was that for?"
    "This necklace is priceless," the merchant hissed. "If you touched it, the value would become lower, and we wouldn't want that, now would we?"
    Capri/Sieraa

Post by Capri/Sieraa on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:23 am

Sieraa curved around people, looking for Sherisse. Once she found her, she lightly tapped her on the shoulder. "Umm... Sherisse?"
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark on Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Caia walked through the crowded tunnels, head down and grinning. Her head was covered by a black hoodie, and only two long strands of purple hair could be seen as she slyly made her way through the tunnels. Finally, once she made it to her destination, she observed the area, then snuck behind the stand. Caia popped up, right in front of Reyna. She followed her gaze to the extravagant object and smiled. I can make some money off of that one. She purred inwardly. Caia happened to know that the owners of this very store were currently out for lunch. "Do you have your eye on that one?" She asked the girl as she directed towards the vase.
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders on Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:53 am

"Huh?" She asked, turning her attend.Fiona's to the new girl. "Oh, no I couldn't afford it." She replied quickly. "I just like to look."
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark on Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:14 am

Caia smiled, leaning forward on the table. She propped her head on her hands and her elbows on the table. "What if I told you," She began, adding dramatic effect. "That you could afford it?" She whispered, eyes shinning gleefully. She straightened up. "Simply name your price." She told the girl, shrugging nonchalantly.

OOC: Is her attention named Fiona? *shot*
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders on Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:23 pm

"Just name my price?" Reyna suddenly reached into her pocket and pulled out about ten dollors and a couple of dimes. "Um... I really don't think I can afford it.."
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark on Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:29 pm

Caia frowned. " Shm, whatever. I'm sure we can work with whatever you've got." She forced a smile. Perhaps I should just wait till someone richer comes by... She thought, then looked at her watch, realizing the stand's owners would be back soon. She cleared her throat. "Whatcha got?" She asked, glancing around franticly.
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders on Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:37 pm

She looked back down at her hand uncertainly. "Um.. ten dollars and sixty cents..." she smiled sheepishly. "Its not like I was really planning on getting it though."
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark on Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:46 pm

Caia looked around again and saw the couple through the crowd. She gulped, then smiled kindly, keeping up a worthy facade. "Today's your lucky day, miss." She said calmly. She turned around swiftly and deftly grabbed the beautiful vase and reached out both hands to Reyna. "Money, vase." She gave her a glowing smile.
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:22 pm

"Oh, um.. okay," she responded uncertainly before placing the money in one of the girl's hands and carefully taking the vast in the other. "Thank you very much!" She smiled.
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:50 am

She pulled her hood further over her head and shoved the money into her pockets. "Thank you for your time. And money." She snickered and jumped over the stand, grabbed a few fruits and veggies, then disappeared through the crowd of people. Finally the owners appeared. "What's going on?" The man exclaimed in disbelief. He looked at Reyna and the vase in her hand. "Why do you have that?!" He shouted at her.

OOC: Sorrry x3
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Reyna turned and blinked at the owner with a very confused look on her face. "Uh, that girl... She just ran off, she sold it to me," She replied, shrinking back from the man as he yelled.
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:19 pm

The man frowned. He had seen the girl dart away when they came up. Being the kind old man he was, he just sighed and turned back to Reyna. "I suppose it wasn't your fault. And I guess..." He ran his fingers through his hair nervously. "I guess you can keep it." He told her reluctantly. "And if you ever see that girl again, turn her in." He told the Reyna, his anger rising again.
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:27 am

The Reyna nodded nervously. "Oh, I will," She replied. "I promise." Quickly, she tightened her grip on the vase and made her way through the crowd away from the stand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:40 pm