A Darker Light - The Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the story by Jay and Rain, Roleplay as either a dark or light in their endless pursuit of the throne.

4 posters

A WILD LAWRENCE APPEARS D:

Capri/Sieraa
    Capri/Sieraa

A WILD LAWRENCE APPEARS D: - Page 2 Empty Re: A WILD LAWRENCE APPEARS D:

Post by Capri/Sieraa Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:49 pm

"It's just that... nothing ever really happens around here." she said. "Plus..." No- she wasn't going there. whatever she wanted to say was quickly exchanged for a small outbreath.
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Sher smiled slightly. " Yeah, I know whatcha mean. Plus...?" She asked, seeing if Capri would tell her.
    Capri/Sieraa
    Capri/Sieraa

Post by Capri/Sieraa Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:04 pm

"Nevermind." She said. What would she say? She couldn't mention it... it was too personal. "So..." She looked around the store that she had walked into, seeing now that it was a kids clothing shop. She laughed, and grabbed a size 7-8 shirt off the hanger. "Do you think this will fit me?" She joked.
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Sher laughed. " I'm sure it will. but wouldn't you rather try-" She grabbed a Hannah Montana shirt of the rack. " This one?" She purred, lowering her head and raising her eyebrows up and down.
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:19 pm

Lawrence's smile grew much bigger when he saw Jaylen.
    "Jaylen, love, how are you?" he asked. They had known each other for a while, and he called all of his girl friends 'love.'
    Capri/Sieraa
    Capri/Sieraa

Post by Capri/Sieraa Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Capri laughed. "I'm surprised they still sell these." She said, grabbing another Hannah Montana shirt off the rack. She remembered when she was 13- and she loved this show. She learned from it, and it had taught her everything. She looked at the shirt, pulling her back into old memories. She remembered the preschool talent show that her and her old friend told jokes for. She remembered when she always made up stories to scare her classmates in elementary school. And she remembered the days that her parents were still together...
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Jaylen laughed. " Never gets old, hon. I am wonderful, thank you for asking!" She laughed again, countering Lawrence 'love' with her usually 'hon'. " And Jess! Long time no see, how've you been?" She asked politely, almost in condescending tone, but Jaylen honestly meant no harm.
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:54 am

OOC: I guess Jessi and Jaylen know each other?? :3

Jessi turned to face Jaylen with a smile. "I've been good! Just been keeping up with archery as much as I can. How have you been?" Her crystal eyes staring into hers happily.
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:04 am

" Good, good. Parents are still being, uh, well their old selfs." She forced a laugh and smiled slightly, running her hand through her hair, as she always did when things got awkward. " So archery's going good? That that's good." She added.

Sher laughed. " Oh my god I know! Seriously, you'd think it all be Justing Bieber and those crappy new shows..." She faded of as she saw the look on Capri's face. She just watched Capri as she basically flashed back. " You okay?" She whispered quietly, not wanting to really interrupt her.
    Capri/Sieraa
    Capri/Sieraa

Post by Capri/Sieraa Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:14 am

"Oh... yeah. Totally cool." She said. Why was she doing this? First her violent feelings, and now flashbacks of all those memories? Why was her past taking over her? She remembered all the fun times she had with Co- no. she needed to stop this. He was gone, no longer a friend to her.
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:18 am

Jessi nodded. "Yeah. It's going well. I've finally beaten my old record of how many times in a row I can hit the bull's eye. Now it's 16. Which is pretty interesting since I can't really even tie my own shoe," She replied with a small laugh to try to break the tension in the air.
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:23 am

" Dang girl, I fail at even holding the thing." She laughed and shook her head in amusement.

" Alright." Sher said, leaving Capri alone in her thought for a moment. " Hey, maybe we should.. I don't know, go somewhere else? Someplace that isn't for 7 year olds?" She smiled crookedly, shrugging.

OOC: We should wait for Rain xD
    Capri/Sieraa
    Capri/Sieraa

Post by Capri/Sieraa Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:10 pm

"Alright, where should we..." She looked at Lawrence, Jessi, and... Jaylen. Capri didn't like Jaylen much... she seemed so spoiled. Capri noticed her as the poppy in school.

OOC: Poppy is popular girl.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 am