A Darker Light - The Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the story by Jay and Rain, Roleplay as either a dark or light in their endless pursuit of the throne.

4 posters

A WILD LAWRENCE APPEARS D:

Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

A WILD LAWRENCE APPEARS D: Empty A WILD LAWRENCE APPEARS D:

Post by Jaylen Dark Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Well, apparently Sher was going shopping today. Her stomach churned and did flips as she walked trough the crowded crowdy areas. Her mother, obviously trying to find a subtle way of killing off her daughter, had sent Sher to the mall with $100 to buy whatever she wanted. Sher tried to decline, but her mother wouldn't let her poor little daughter go on living a nice little life in her book. Okay, so maybe she was exaggerating a bit. She quickly went over the things on her list, following by the places said things were found at. Clothes: Forever 21, thrift store, Hot Topic, Macys, ect. Books: Barnes and Nobles, library....
    Capri/Sieraa
    Capri/Sieraa

A WILD LAWRENCE APPEARS D: Empty Re: A WILD LAWRENCE APPEARS D:

Post by Capri/Sieraa Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Looking down at the shopping list her mother had gotten her, Capricorn walked at a fast pace and bumped into Sher.

"Oops! Sher! My bad!" She said. "How've you been lately?" She folded up her shopping list and stuck it in her messenger bag, which was very full.
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Jessi had been carefully walking through the mall trying to avoid the shadows that filled her vision. The mall see quite crowded today and it made her a little uncomfortable. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a couple of bills before grabbing a small flash-light and shining it on them. Squinting, she looked at the money to see how much she had. "Umm... Fifty dollars. It'll have to do," She mumbled as she continued walking. Suddenly, she ran straight into Capricorn who had run into Sher, forgetting to watch where she was going.
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Lawrence, sitting inconspicuously on a bench, watched this procession with amusement. He leaned back, crossing his feet at the ankles and putting his elbows over the back of his seat. He noticed the ginger, who appeared to not want to be there. He saw the one with the oddly colored hair run into the ginger, and then greet her like an old friend. Finally, he saw a girl who appeared to be somewhat blind run into the one with the weird hair.
    Midday entertainment, he thought to himself. Awesome.
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Sher cried out and fell forward. She turned around and glared at Capri a second before sighing quickly. " It's fine." She mumbled, her voice hard to hear as other people all around talked. Her cheeks reddened in embarrassment as she grabbed her messenger bag and stood up, looking around to see if anyone noticed. Sher met Lawrence's eyes for a second and frowned, annoyed and embarrassed by his amusement.
    Capri/Sieraa
    Capri/Sieraa

Post by Capri/Sieraa Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Capri saw Sher look by the benches, and turned to see a boy sitting there- with a slight smile on his face- watching them.

"Who do you think you are?" Capri said, marching up to him. "If you think you can get with me, you're wrong! I'm taken!" she lied to the boy. Capri didn't have a boyfriend, but this guy definitely wasn't her type.
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Lawrence put up his hands in defense.
    "Whoa, slow down there," he laughed. "I was just bored, and you three running into each other was the funniest thing I have seen all day!" He stood up and stretched, towering over the girls. "I wasn't even looking at you, by the way," he added to Capri.
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Jessi stumbled backwards and caught herself on a pillar nearby. Quickly, she looked up and saw the silhouettes of the two girls and the figure of Lawrence on the bench. Cautiously walking towards Capri and Lawrence, she sighed. "I am so sorry," She told Capri. "I.. I didn't mean to run into you. I'm such a klutz."
    Capri/Sieraa
    Capri/Sieraa

Post by Capri/Sieraa Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:49 pm

"It's cool." She told Jessi, then turned back to Lawrence. "You want a piece of me?" She said, even though she knew she could never take on an older guy.
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Ser glanced over at Capri and Lawrence. She knew that he wasn't looking at the three because they were cute, but because nothing's more hilarious than three chicks running over each other like dominos. Bad simile. She noted. So, after gathering whatever courage she actually had, she walked over to the two. What no, no she didn't. Whatever courage she had surely wasn't enough so she just stayed behind and watched like an idiot for a moment. Then she walked up to them, saying nothing.
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:08 pm

When Jessi realized that she wasn't going to be paid much attention to between Capri and Lawrence,she walked over to Sher. "Do you know them?" She asked her softly as to not interrupt the others' conversation.
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Sher didn't say anything, but shook her head. " I've seen them at school a few times, but I don't really know them." She shrugged.
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:16 pm

"Please, sweetheart," Lawrence smirked down at Capri. "I have a strict policy against hitting girls. Besides, even if you weren't a girl, I would still beat you in half a second."
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Sher glanced at Lawrence and raised an eyebrow. He was pretty full of himself, she thought.
    Capri/Sieraa
    Capri/Sieraa

Post by Capri/Sieraa Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:27 pm

Capri was furious. She reached in her bag, and almost pulled out a pistol- as her violent side took over sometimes. But then she stopped. I can't shoot him, she thought. I'll be arrested.
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Jessi watched the events unfold in front of her as best as she could. It was difficult to follow something she couldn't really see. "How.. How about we just calm down?" She suggested to the two sweetly.
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Lawrence glanced over at the timid voice, and his face broke out in a grin.
    "Absolutely," he agreed. "I wasn't going to harm anybody, actually, I was simply sitting here, enjoying my afternoon when this girl came over to me. But hey, you know, everybody causes something, right?"
    Capri/Sieraa
    Capri/Sieraa

Post by Capri/Sieraa Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Capri stormed away, feeling embarrassed, ashamed, and furious all at the same time. she couldn't stay to talk without having her violent feelings show. What was wrong with her? She went into a store, looking at everything, and trying not to look at them through the window.
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Sher sighed and, not wanting to be that cruel bestander that did absolutely nothing other than standing there and gawking, followed Capri. She waved goodbye to Jessi and Lawrence before walking into the store and over to Capri. " Hey.." She said awkwardly, as she ran her hand through her red hair.

Last edited by Jaylen Dark on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Capri/Sieraa
    Capri/Sieraa

Post by Capri/Sieraa Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:01 pm

"Oh hi..." Capri said. "So... what's new with you?" she said slowly.
    Jessi Sanders
    Jessi Sanders

Post by Jessi Sanders Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Jessi didn't wave back for she couldn't tell she was being waved at: she only stared in their direction. "So.. what was up with them?" She asked Lawrence curiously. "Or at least her?"
    Eden Dark
    Eden Dark

Post by Eden Dark Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:22 pm

Lawrence watched the other two go, then looked at Jessi and shrugged.
    "I have no idea," he admitted, chuckling to himself. "Girls these days are so strange." The boy didn't even pause to think about who he was having a conversation with.
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Sher raised an eyebrow. " Nothing. Same old same old, you know?" She shrugged and looked out the window, peering at the two outside.
    Capri/Sieraa
    Capri/Sieraa

Post by Capri/Sieraa Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:40 pm

"Yeah, same old same old..." she looked down. Was anything exciting even going to happen? Would she ever get a boyfriend? Capri felt lonely in her little world of thoughts.
    Jaylen Dark
    Jaylen Dark

Post by Jaylen Dark Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Jaylen trotted through the mall head high and smiling. She keep an eye out for anyone she knew, preferably Darkies, but anyone from school would do. Seriously, she wasn't picky. As she passed a sweet smelling beauty store, she spotted some normals talking. One happened to be that cute Lawrence dude, the other that one Jessi chick. Her smile grew as she made her way to them. " Hey guys, fancy seeing you here. What's up?" She asked.

Sheer saw Capri's depressing expression and tilted her head ever-so-slightly. " What's wrong, Capri?" She asked the girl.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:14 am